For the most demanding settings, the L9 Club is the highest-quality treadmill available anywhere. Engineered for the serious runner, its large 22" x 63" running surface, thick 3 ½” steel rollers and up to 500 pound user weight capacity will handle even the harshest institutional needs.
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 15A (standard) 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (optional)
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- Footprint: 35" x 83"
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Enhance the functionality of your workout with the Landice and RunSocial Apps. Connect these Apps via Bluetooth on the Executive and Cardio models. Apps are for the iOS platform only. Click HERE to connect with these Apps