Versatile Solution for Rehab and Conditioning
Zero starting speed and extended parallel medical handrails make the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill ideal for rehabilitation, physical therapy, and sports conditioning. The L7 can also be equipped with a reversing belt and an orthopedic running belt and suspension system.
Expanded Walking Area
The L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill has a more spacious 22" x 63" running surface and a 500-pound user weight capacity as compared to the more compact L7 Rehabilitation Treadmill.
Finest Quality, Safest Support
- Made with the finest quality care and materials, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the best and safest support for all your rehabilitative programs. The L8 offers a large 22" x 63" running surface and a 500-pound user weight capacity. With a zero starting speed, 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit and extended parallel medical handrails, this treadmill is ideal for any physical therapy center. A number of unique options are also available such as a reversing treadbelt for downhill walking.
Parallel Medical Rails for patient safety and confidence
Reversing Belt Option
The reversing belt option ideal for practitioners who prescribe who prescribe downhill and retro-grade walking therapies
Remote Start Switch
Included with the Reversing Belt Option, this accessory allows practitioners to stop and start the running belt while manipulating the patients legs.
L8 RTM Specifications
- Zero starting speed
- 0.1 mph minimum walking speed
- 22" x 63" running area
- Parallel medical rails
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 36" x 83" footprint
- 500-pound user weight capacity
- 1,000-pound thrust elevation motor
- Ultra high-torque drive
- 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (standard)
- International electrical configurations available
- 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit **
**Optional 100 micro-amp leakage package available
Standard VFX Shock Absorption
Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for patients seeking significant impact reduction.
Optional Orthopedic Shock Absorption
Orthopedic running belt and suspension system is 20 times softer than grass for the ultimate in impact reduction.
Landice Vision System
Turn your Landice equipment into an entertainment center with the Landice Vision System (LVS). Our 19" Widescreen HDTV LCD screen comes with HDMI/Coax inputs, a universal controller to operate your Cable/Satellite Receiver boxes, and a VESA-D Bracket for easy mounting. Watch your favorite shows while you workout. The LVS carries a 2 year parts warranty from Broadcastvision Entertainment.