L10 Club Treadmill
$5,899.00 Sale • Save
Introducing the Landice L10 Treadmill – the pinnacle of durability and performance. Specifically designed for demanding club environments, it is the perfect complement to high-use settings. With a sleek design and rock-solid construction, it embodies Landice's engineering heritage. Trust in a machine you can depend on. Elevate your fitness journey with the Landice L10!
The L10 is specifically designed for demanding club environments. Its sleek design and durable construction are trademark elements of Landice's engineering heritage.
- 5 HP AC drive*
- 0.5 to 15 mph speed range (220V)
- 0.5 to 12 mph speed range (110V)
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 60" running area
- 9" step-up height
- 3 1/2" diameter steel rollers
- 1-inch thick deck
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- Footprint: 83" x 34" x 64"
- 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 15A with dedicated line (standard)
- 220 VAC, 50/60Hz, 10A with dedicated line (optional)
- Certifications: UL, CAN, CE(TUV)
- Warranty: 5-year parts, 3-year console parts warranty, and a 1-year labor limited warranty
*The stated horsepower is based on the motor’s horsepower rating as measured in a laboratory setting. The motor’s horsepower rating is an indication of the robustness of the motor. It does not reflect the operational horsepower of the motor which is typically limited by home electrical systems.
The Landice Control Center
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L10 Treadmill and included:
- Speed, Incline and Emergency Stop Buttons
- Contact Heart Rate Bar
- Integrated Safety Lanyard
- Water Bottle Holder
- Accesory Tray
- USB Port for Trickle Charge