For the most demanding settings, the L9 Club is the highest-quality treadmill available anywhere. Engineered for the serious runner, its large 22" x 63" running surface, thick 3 ½” steel rollers and up to 500 pound user weight capacity will handle even the harshest institutional needs.
- 0.5 to 11.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22" x 63" running area
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 15A (standard) 110 VAC, 60Hz, 15A (optional)
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- 3 1/2" diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- Footprint: 35" x 83"
- Shipping weight: 435 pounds
- Enhance the functionality of your workout with the Landice and RunSocial Apps. Connect these Apps via Bluetooth on the Executive and Cardio models. Click HERE to connect with these Apps