Designed specifically for health clubs or high use applications, the L7 Club Treadmill is ideal for walkers, joggers, and serious runners alike. It offers a 20” x 58” running surface, 2 ½” steel rollers, and 400 pound user weight capacity.
- 4 HP continuous duty drive motor*
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 0.5 to 12.0 mph speed range
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 20" x 58" running area
- 1000 pound-thrust elevation motor
- Rust-free aluminum frame
- 2 1/2" diameter, 14-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- Cast aluminum side rails and end-caps
- 400 pound user weight capacity
- Voltage: 110 VAC, 50/60Hz, 20A
- Footprint: 35" x 76"
- Shipping weight: 345 pounds
*The stated horsepower is based on the motor’s horsepower rating as measured in a laboratory setting. The motor’s horsepower rating is an indication of the robustness of the motor. It does not reflect the operational horsepower of the motor which is typically limited by home electrical systems.