U9 Upright Bike - Landice Achieve
$3,799.00 Sale • Save
Landice U9 Upright Bike, the epitome of style and durability crafted exclusively for health clubs and gyms. Built to meet the highest commercial standards, this bike ensures uncompromising quality and performance. With an aesthetically-designed and self-powered construction, it seamlessly integrates into any fitness facility, elevating the workout experience for your members. Experience the thrill of realistic cycling with the U9's racing-style handlebars and versatile handrail positions, delivering an unparalleled ride. Unleash the power of the Landice U9 Upright Bike and set a new standard in your gym's fitness offerings.
- Self-powered, no electrical requirements
- Self-balanced pedals with adjustable straps
- Seat Adjustment: raise/lower with 12 settings
- Flywheel Weight, 15 lbs.
- Eddy current magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range, 1-20
- Racing style handlebars with contact heart-rate monitoring and resistance controls
- Water bottle holder and accessory pocket
- Transport Wheels
- Assembled Weight, 159 lbs.
- Dimensions, 44.56” x 24.72” x 58.11”
- Max User Weight, 350lbs.
- Optional wireless chest-strap
- Warranty: 5 year parts, 3 year console, 2 year wear-items and 1 year labor
Racing Style Handlebars
With multiple handrail positions, the Landice U7 provides one of the most realistic cycling experiences. You will certainly find the right position to match that road-bike-inspired ride.
Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments so you can maintain your position and focus on your workout.